Sunday, February 14, 2010

I don't understand this Christian math?

wisdom times infinity = infinite wisdom

power times infinity = infinite power

(love times infinity) plus
(mercy times infinity) equals
(infinite love and mercy) minus (most of you will burn in hell)

Someone please explain this math to me?

Best answer, posted by "Song":

1 John 5:3

"This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome"

So, since your "love times infinity" directly contradicts commands of God, I can logically infer that you don't actually love God if you insist on having things your own way. The assumption I would dare to make from that is that you have confused love with another emotion, most likely lust. My idea that you are confused is supported by your strange notion of where is a nice place to put your wiener.

Get yourself all straightened out on the values you are assigning to things and the math will start to make a lot more sense.

My response:

I happily grant your thinly veiled request for my wiener in your nice place.

No comments:

Post a Comment